Face Yoga: Natural face lifting in just 14 days

Price: $9.99 - $9.82


The easiest way to describe what “Face Yoga: Natural Face Lifting in just 14 days” is about, is by the words of Joan Carter: “I decided just before making this booklet not to write too much about theory, just as I did with my Ultimate Balance book. The reason for this can be found in countless books on facial exercises and yoga that include not so many exercises and explanations, but hundreds of pages of numerous theories on aging. To be honest, all of that makes me weary and bored. When I encounter a problem, I don’t have time to dwell upon a possible cause and analysis, because my spiritual work has thought me better. I now try to find a solution, I don’t spend my precious time on useless theories on what would or should have been. So this book is exactly what I would want to find when searching for useful practice regarding Face Yoga. Exercises and simple but clear explanations of the same and as little as possible “timewasting” on theoretical approaches. So basically, when you have this booklet in your hand, there is absolutely no excuse any more why you should not start today! So get to work and don’t waste your time and money any more!



The post Face Yoga: Natural face lifting in just 14 days appeared first on Easy Health Tip.



http://bit.ly/2k9lLOq
from Easy Health Tip EasyHealthTip

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Explosive Speed Training Guide – Speed Training Workouts and Drills

CCCA Alopecia (Scarring Alopecia) Friendly Black Hair Styles (SydneyNicoleHair.com)

Goddess braid – Hair style